The premier event focused on the design, reliability, and application of electronic components for use in avionics, aerospace, military, and commercial space systems.
Deliver a low cost, virtual conference experience focused on high quality technical talks, keynotes and panel discussions that foster maximum attendee participation/interaction and furthers our collective understanding of the technical challenges faced in our industry. Showcase the supplier base to the greatest extend possible. Educate the industry, especially young component engineers, in order to secure the future defense of our country.
- Three focused Keynote talks by industry leaders and an Invited speaker from OUSD (R&E)
- Over 35 technical presentations by industry experts with Q&A
- Focused panel discussion on topics such as; use of alternate grade parts for mil and space and GaN for high power and microwave applications
- Vendor presentations and exhibitors
- 4 cutting edge tutorials (one FREE with attendee registration)
- 4 hours focused on students and young professionals planning a career in the military and aerospace industry
- 3 days of technical presentations with interactive Q&A
- Live Keynote presentations each day from industry leaders
- Access to a FREE 3-hour Tutorial on Monday afternoon on component specs, Overview of Microelectronic Component Specs for Military and Space Electronics (more tutorials available on Monday and Friday for an additional fee)
- All presentations available for review online for up to 30 days
- PDF copy of slides for each presentation available for download to each attendee
- Full registration details for all exhibitors and attendee