- 3+ years experience developing or implementing Adobe Experience Manager (AEM or CQ)
- Experience with all aspects of planning, developing, and architecting AEM
A plus if you have experience with:
- AEM Managed Cloud Deployment and Configuration
- Certified AEM Architect
- Competitive salaries
- Flex hours
- 3 weeks of paid vacation + 7 holidays
- 401K match
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company events/lunches/parties
- Opportunities for continued education
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
About Big Zeta:
Big Zeta is a group of fun-loving and creative developers. They are looking for another hardworking and imaginative team member to join their growing Portland office.
As a part of the team, you’ll support clients in the electronics industry using modern design practices and emerging technologies. You’ll get the chance to help shape the company as Big Zeta expand their core capabilities and services.
For the AEM architect role they are looking for someone to lead out architecture and planning for AEM based projects including working with Adobe, clients, and internal teams to help design and guide implementation.