Coilcraft is looking for a field sales engineer who can identify and recommend suitable electronic component solutions in a wide variety of electronic systems. The ideal candidate will feel comfortable collaborating with companies that may be involved in RF electronics and power electronics.
Location: The territory covers Michigan territory.
- Meet with users and potential users of Coilcraft products concerning applications and design challenges. Recommend appropriate solutions.
- Promote beneficial partnerships with other manufacturers through cooperation on reference designs.
- Work with Coilcraft’s operations and engineering teams to support customers’ specific needs.
- Provide Coilcraft with market intelligence gained through interactions with users and potential users.
- Identify potential new requirements for Coilcraft products.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Education in electrical engineering or physics is preferred.
- 3+ years relevant work experience within the electronics components or related industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Willingness to travel.
Benefits and Bonuses:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Health and life insurance
- Vacation building to 4 weeks in 10 years
- Sick time
- Tuition assistance
- 401(k) with company match and profit sharing.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.
Short Background About Coilcraft:
Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics.