- Meet with users and potential users of Coilcraft products concerning applications and design challenges. Recommend appropriate solutions.
- Promote beneficial partnerships with other manufacturers through cooperation on reference designs.
- Work with Coilcraft’s operations and engineering teams to support customers’ specific needs.
- Provide Coilcraft with market intelligence gained through interactions with users and potential users.
- Identify potential new requirements for Coilcraft products.
Location: Detroit, Michigan.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Education in electrical engineering or physics is preferred.
- 3+ years relevant work experience within the electronics components or related industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Willingness to travel.
Coilcraft offers a competitive salary, a discretionary bonus and benefits including health and life insurance, holidays, vacation building to 4 weeks in 10 years, sick time, tuition assistance, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens or have permanent resident status.
To apply, visit Coilcraft’s official career webpage.