Big Zeta is a group of fun-loving and creative developers looking for another hardworking and imaginative team member to join their growing Portland office.
As a part of the team, you will support clients in the electronics industry using modern design practices and emerging technologies. You will get the chance to help shape the company as Big Zeta expand the core capabilities and services.
We request that you have:
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in .NET web development
- Worked with eCommerce and Content Management Systems
- Experience with C#
- Designed and implemented both front-end and back-end web applications
- An understanding of source control standards and systems
A bonus if you have experience with:
- Azure Web Services and DevOps
- AI/Machine Learning
Big Zeta offers:
- Flexible work hours
- 3 weeks of paid vacation + 7 holidays
- 401K match
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
They are looking for local talent, and not seeking remote applicants at this time.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Paid professional software development: 5 years (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- United States (Required)
- Only seeking applicants located in Portland, Oregon. Where do you currently reside?
Work Location: One location
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available: No: Not providing sponsorship for this job.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Visit the link below to apply: