Location: Pleasant View, Tennessee
Location Name: Pleasant View, TN (Nashville DFC)
Address: 2782 York Road
Employment Type I :Full time
Employment Type II: Regular
Line of Business: Supply Chain
Department: LWS_SCH_DC Supervisors
Shift: Day Shift (United States of America)
What You Will Do
The Industrial Engineer is primarily responsible for partnering across SC Industrial Engineering, Operations, and other cross functional teams to drive facility performance including productivity, accuracy, capacity, and efficiency. This role performs daily process management of engineered standards, reporting, system improvements and production support, in a customer focused, fast paced environment. Broader responsibilities include project management, business analysis, budgeting support, facility layout, product flow, and change management.
What We’re Looking For
• Required to work a set schedule that meets the needs of the facility.
• May be asked to work mornings, afternoons, nights, and/or weekends based on the needs of the facility.
• Must work in a distribution/warehouse environment with the physical and environmental aspects typically associated with such environment.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds; ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
What You Need To Succeed
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field (or equivalent work experience in industrial engineering field)
• Experience with time and motion studies
• Experience developing and implementing engineered labor standards
• Experience working with a warehouse management system
• Experience managing a cross-functional project from conception to implementation
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD
• Experience using MS Office programs including Excel and Access
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
• 1 year of experience in industrial engineering
• Experience using a warehouse management system
• Bi-lingual skills, if applicable to the facility
About Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.