Coilcraft is a successful, privately-held company in Cary, IL with a worldwide reputation for high quality passive electronic components. Coilcraft operates in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, computers, automotive, broadband communications and consumer electronics.
They are seeking a skilled individual to join their quality team.
- Act as customer quality liaison for product issues.
- Provide input regarding quality requirements for customer requests.
- Provide product quality support to customers including but not limited to new product reliability, problem analysis, and performance data.
- Provide customer corrective action.
- Understand and explain Coilcraft manufacturing processes.
- Provide quality support to manufacturing sites such as process capability, quality monitoring, reporting systems, statistical analysis, and problem analysis.
- Provide manufacturing support to manufacturing sites such as lean manufacturing techniques, process improvements, yield improvements and problem analysis.
- Perform failure review and analysis.
- Participate in customer and in-house audits.
- Provide guidance in ISOTS16949 compliance and related standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or technical discipline or equivalent.
- 3-5 Years of experience in Manufacturing, Quality, and or Reliability Engineering.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Assembly, Inspection, Quality Engineering.
- Must have knowledge of current advanced manufacturing quality techniques and practices.
- Experience in customer liaison.
- Experience with continuous improvement methods.
- Occasional international travel to manufacturing facilities.
What you will get:
- An affiliation with a worldwide company with a reputation for quality, growth opportunities for high achievers.
- A market competitive salary with bonus potential
- Benefits including health, dental and life insurance, holidays, vacation building to 4 weeks in 10 years, sick time, 401(k) with company match and profit sharing.
This position may require compliance with ITAR export regulations, applicants must be s or have permanent status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to Coilcraft’s website.