The Protection and Signal Division “PSD” at ON Semiconductor is a market leader and No. 1 or No. 2 in its target markets, with an exciting strategy and roadmap. A key growth-engine is the eFuse/eRelay product line, which was first invented at ON. Other products in the Division include ESD/surge protection, RF-, standard- and high-performance transistors, and many other technologies. The business unit is poised for rapid growth and targeting $1B in revenue in the upcoming years.
The Senior Test Engineer will drive a small team of test engineers in developing automated-test programs for analog and mixed-signal products.
- Develop, optimize and deploy ATE test programs and contribute to a high-energy world-wide product development effort
- Work with designers and applications engineers to develop high-quality test plans
- Develop test programs for ATE systems for analog and mixed-signal products in DFN and QFN packages, and power modules.
- Drive the team to perform verification and QA checks of the program before releasing to production at internal factories or subcons
- Drive load-board PCB design, socket/lid design and their fabrication/sourcing
- Explore and drive decisions on test platforms and hardware (such as handlers) at subcons, as needed
- Drive towards best practices in test development and documentation
- Participate in the technical ladder program and mentor junior engineers
- BSEE/BE/BTech or MSEE/ME/MTech with 5-10 years of work experience.
- Track record of developing high quality test programs for analog/mixed-signal products
- Experience with Eagle platforms such as ETS88, ETS364, etc.
- Experience with PCB design/layout and load-board optimization
- Experience working with HV AC+DC circuits is preferred
- A working understanding of ICs and analog circuits is preferred
- Must have good communication skills and work ethic
- A track record of leadership skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Management/mentoring experience is a plus
About ON Semiconductor:
ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ON) is driving energy efficient innovations, empowering customers to reduce global energy use. The company is a leading supplier of semiconductor-based solutions, offering a comprehensive portfolio of energy efficient power and signal management, logic, standard and custom devices. The company’s products help engineers solve their unique design challenges in automotive, communications, computing, consumer, industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications. ON Semiconductor operates a responsive, reliable, world-class supply chain and quality program, and a network of manufacturing facilities, sales offices and design centers in key markets throughout North America, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.
To apply and to search for more engineering jobs in ON Semiconductor USA, click here.