TJ Green Associates, LLC is the recognized industry leader in consulting services, virtual training solutions and expert witness testimony related to assembly and packaging of microelectronic components for high-reliability military, space and Class III medical implants.
TJ Green Associates’ specialty is instruction and training in microelectronic packaging materials and processes. They also provide consulting services with expertise in materials and processes used to assemble hybrids, multichip modules, microwave hybrids, RF/MMIC modules, MEMS, medical implants, optoelectronics, sensors and other types of packaged microcircuits.
Specific areas of expertise include hermeticity and “near hermetic” packaging, substrate fabrication, die attach, wirebond, visual inspection, materials and process development, process improvement via SPC/DOE analytical methods, failure analysis/root cause identification, and corrective actions.
TJ Green offers a variety of online technical topics for engineers to continue to learn and grow. These classes provide all the same high level training as our public courses, but from the comfort and convenience of your (home) office.
Here are the classes available:
• Capacitor Reliability Seminar
• Copper and Gold Wire Bonding
• Design and Test of Non-Hermetic Microelectronics
• External Visual Inspection per Mil-Std-883 TM 2009
• Microelectronic Packaging Failure Modes and Analysis
• Microwave Packaging Technology
• Pre Cap Visual Inspection per Mil-Std-883 (TM 2017)
• Space and Military Standards for Hybrids and RF Microwave Modules
• Volatiles Control in Hermetic Electronic Components
Visit this page to register on their virtual training: